Do you want…
More energy in your life?
To lose fat without dieting?
To feel at peace with your body image?
To find ways to balance your hormones and mood?
Be happy, healthy and fit?
If so, this workshop is just for you!
I’m so excited to be bringing this workshop to females in Edmonton and area, with my friends, Holistic Nutritionist Bianca Osborne of Vitality Kitchen and Rhonda Karisse of Iron Goddess Kickboxing & Fitness Studio!!
Rosalyn Fung, Registered Psychologist will teach you how to “Stop Self-Sabotaging Your Weight, Eating Habits & Body Image”.
Discover a POSITIVE and PRACTICAL eating psychology approach to finding peace with food and body image!
- 3 top reasons why you may be STRUGGLING WITH LOSING WEIGHT (& keeping it off)
- 3 OFTEN OVERLOOKED SOLUTIONS that give you the Body Confidence you’re looking for!
- The most surprising cause of weight gain and how to TURN ON your FATBURNING POWER –HINT: It’s NOT about the food, exercise or pills!
- How to STOP FEARING FOOD and make it your friend.
- How to SHIFT YOUR MINDSET and the old habits that are keeping you stuck, so you can finally look and feel awesome in your body!
Bianca Osborne, Holistic Nutritionist and Wellness Coach
of The Vitality Kitchen!
In Bianca’s 45 minute session, she will detail how to eat your way to ultimate vitality with whole foods. Learn simple ways to create delicious meals that will take you from where you are to where you want to go. She will be demo’ing recipes and you can expect deliciously healthy samples.
25 Year Fitness Veteran/Personal Trainer & Transformation Specialist will take you on a journey of discovering: How to start and what it takes to keep fitness a part of your life forever. Understanding what happens to your body when you start working out. Why your scale needs to go in the garbage right now! And learn why and how fitness helps ward off depression and can bring your passion for life back!
When & Where:
Saturday, 19 March 2016 from 1-4pm
Iron Goddess Kickboxing & Fitness Studio
134 Pembina Rd – 134 Pembina Road Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2W8 CA
Who is this workshop for?
Females of all ages, 12 and up! It’s a great mother-daughter and girlfriends wellness day!
A VALUE OF OVER $600.00!!!
EARLY BIRD TICKET(ENDS MARCH 5) $41.95
REGULAR TICKET: $52.55
This event is not to be missed if you want to make 2016 your healthiest year yet!