What To Expect
- Learn powerful tools, insights, and practices that will help you break free from your weight, food, stress and health challenges!
- Create an optimal body to prevent health issues and improve your quality of life!
- Learn practices that are designed to have a powerful impact on your metabolic potential!
Creator, Facilitator & Psychologist Rosalyn Fung knows first hand what it’s like to be suffering when it comes to health and well-being. Formerly a competitive bodybuilder, Rosalyn struggled with body image, chronic dieting, binge eating, societal pressures and hormonal imbalance for years. Through methods and practices which she now teaches in her practice, Rosalyn now feels free, empowered, peaceful, and most importantly, in control, of her relationship with food and her body image. It was finding her peace that motivated Rosalyn to coach others with weight loss, health, and wellness. In her practice, Rosalyn sees men who struggle with self-sabotaging eating behaviors because they use food to soothe and regulate their emotions. We are living in a society where we are taught, especially men, to “stuff” our emotions or to “suck it up. Men are expected and taught to “know how to deal with things” and to “not ask for help”. As a result, it makes a lot of sense that they literally do stuff emotions down with food. But this hurts their health in the long run, creating unaddressed and chronic stress, unresolved anger, chronic fatigue or low energy, digestive issues, weight issues and health concerns like high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, heart disease, cancer, and the list goes on.
Rosalyn created this group because she strongly believes our Men need a group that helps, you, as men:
- Have a strong understanding of how mind and emotions come into play when it comes to food, weight, and health concerns.
- Learn how to approach nutrition and well-being through a mind-body connection.
- Learn the psychology of eating, weight, and health so that you can finally take control of your eating habits and practice them in your day to day routines.
- Learn how to deal with emotions in a healthy way, without judgment, and without the stereotypes of society getting in the way.
- And most importantly…know that you are not alone! Everyone needs a safe place to share with other like-minded individuals who experience similar frustrations and who want to create a support network for one another.
You’ll Get Results
- A Mind-Body Approach to Nutrition and Well-Being: A strong understanding of how mind and emotions come into play when it comes to food, weight, and health concerns.
- Confidence to continue using the practical tools and methods to continue reaching health and fitness goals even after the 8 weeks
- Walk away with clearer understanding of how to eat, rather than just what to eat
- Practical and easy techniques to learn how to eat whatever you want, while still maintaining health and well-being.
- A completely new, cutting-edge perspective on how to treat your body with the respect it deserves
- Optional continued group and individual support after the 8 weeks
Who Is This Group For?
It’s for you if you…
- Want to lose their gut, unhealthy pounds, increase metabolism and gain muscle
- Want more energy
- Are a binge eater, overeater, stress eater or have poor eating habits
- Have digestion issues
- Experience stress, depression, anxiety
- Want to prevent or have a history of health issues such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, heart disease, stroke, heart attack, cardiovascular disease, etc.
- Want to optimize your health for better quality of life
Group Therapy is a very powerful way to heal struggles. Due to the sensitivity of the subject, developing group safety is crucial at the beginning of session. A consent and confidentiality agreement amongst group members will be signed. Participants are encouraged to share their process, however, only to what level they feel comfortable sharing to group.
Sundays 1:30-3:30pm: Start date May3-June 28, 2015 (eight consecutive weeks with exception of long weekend)
Walk-In-Counselling Society of Edmonton Building.
Suite 200 9562 82 Ave., Edmonton, Alberta,T6C 0Z8 (above Millcreek Cafe).
$65/session = $520.00 total package (Non-Refundable Deposit of $65 required)
If pay in full upfront: $495.00.
Receipts will be provided for health insurance claim purposes.
There is a $65 non-refundable administration fee and no refunds of the full $520 (or $495) after April 19, 2015.
Will be supplied and included in cost. Reading material will be requested outside of this cost (approx. $12-15). Details upon registration.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please contact me, Rosalyn Fung for your free 20 minute consult
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or please fill out form below with following information: Full name, DOB, Phone Number, Address
I’m looking forward to connecting with you!