Feeling Low Energy & Stressed?
Find yourself Mindlessly Munching or Emotionally Eating?
Sick of Dieting and yet, you don’t want to Gain Weight?
Having Digestive Issues?
Then this workshop is for you!
Get more energy, manage stress, stop cravings and mindless eating, manage your weight without dieting, & improve digestion!
This powerful 2 Hour Workshop will show you:
- The 4 different types of stresses- and which one to really watch for…if you want to LOSE WEIGHT, GAIN ENERGY, AND/OR IMPROVE DIGESTION MORE EASILY!
- The most surprising cause of weight gain and what to do to BOOST your ABILITY TO BURN FAT.
- How to handle seemingly uncontrollable cravings, mindless munching, or emotional eating so that you can finally FEEL IN CONTROL OF FOOD (rather than it controlling you)
- How to improve your digestive health to optimize your quality of life
- The top way to SKYROCKET YOUR ENERGY so you can play full out, be fully present with your loved ones, and reach your biggest goals this year!
Rosalyn Fung, M.Sc., Holistic Nutritional Psychologist &
Dr. Alysha Somji, Naturopathic Doctor
Saturday, April 18, 2015 from 10AM-NOON
Walk In Counselling Society of Edmonton, #200, 9562 82 Ave, Edmonton (above Millcreek Cafe)
$40 (may be reimbursed under some health benefit plans)
Sorry, no refunds.
Please register at Eventbrite here
About the Presenters
Rosalyn Fung is Alberta’s own Holistic Nutritional Psychologist! She combines the field of Nutrition with the field of Psychology to bring you expertise in empowering you to have a healthier relationship with food, body image, weight, digestion, fatigue, immunity and mood.