Recipe adapted from Joyeous Health’s Ginger Tahini Bites
Makes: 12 cookies
- 6 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup real maple syrup/ honey (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1/2 cup True Bliss Chocolate Covered Coconut (found at Costco). If you don’t have this, dark chocolate chips would do!
- 1.5 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (for gluten-free version, use GF oats)
- 1 whole egg (I added an egg because I found that the ingredients didn’t stick very well together)
These are divine!!!
Oooey Goooey Goodness! Mmmm!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Stir together until fully combined.
- Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Drop 1 spoonfuls onto sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown perfection.
- Eat mindfully, savour and enjoy!!!! 😉
There’s no point in being redundant, so I’ll just link you right back to Joyeous Health’s Ginger Tahini Bites recipe and you can read about the benefits from her page 😉