Learn powerful tools, insights, and practices that will help you break free from your inner struggles and/or deepen your relationship with food, body image and weight!
Develop a new (or renewed) and nourishing relationship with food and your body in a safe and fun atmosphere!
Read about Rosalyn’s “Not A Typical Fitness Journey” published in The HuffingtonPost, and you will see why she is so passionate about helping you develop a healthy relationship with food and your body!
Who Is This Group For?
It’s for anyone who’s…
- Sick and tired of dieting
- At war with how their body looks
- An emotional eater, binge eater, overeater, or chronic and/or yo-yo dieter
- Has health issues related to digestion, low energy, mood swings and immunity
- Struggling with having a healthy self-esteem and/or confidence
- Curious about their relationship with food and/or body
- Looking to deepen their relationship with their body, even if it’s already “healthy”
- “Roz & the group atmosphere allowed me to explore questions I previously had been unable to answer on my own. It allowed me to feel great in front of my husband, even be more confident at work and finally feel worthy of taking care of my needs. I learned to love myself again”– K. R., Former group participant
- “This was a wonderful, supportive group where the participants get as much as they put in. It was great to hear about the life changing breakthroughs the group helped bring about for each other” – D.C., Former Group Participant
- “The tools you provided throughout the 8 weeks along with your support & the support of the group really has made such a huge impact on not only my life, but everyone around me. This is the first year that I have let some barriers down and celebrated Christmas with family members- many of whom I have not seen or spoken to in several years. I walked in with my shoulders back and my head help in the upright position, rather than looking at my feet. I am proud of everything I have been through and who I am today- which is a night and day difference from when I first attended your sessions. What you do for women (and really, everyone in their lives) is truly amazing and you are making such a difference in the world, one woman at a time. Thank you for being you, your amazing support, stories, wisdom, patience and for believing each one of us in the group was worth it.
You. are. fabulous.” – T.B., Former Group Participant
Learn practices that are designed to have a powerful impact on your metabolic potential!
LIMITED SPACE! MAX 9 WOMEN
Group Therapy is a very powerful way to heal struggles. Due to the sensitivity of the subject, developing group safety is crucial at the beginning of session. A consent and confidentiality agreement amongst group members will be signed. Participants are encouraged to share their process, however, only to what level they feel comfortable sharing to group.
Two Separate Groups
Saturdays 2-4:30pm: Start date Jan 24- March 21, 2015 (eight consecutive weeks with exception of long weekend)
Sundays 10am-12:30pm: Start date Jan 25- March 22, 2015 (eight consecutive weeks with exception of long weekend)
Walk-In-Counselling Society of Edmonton Building.
Suite 200 9562 82 Ave., Edmonton, Alberta,T6C 0Z8 (above Millcreek Cafe).
$65/session = $520.00 total package (Non-Refundable Deposit of $65 required)
If pay in full upfront, you will receive 5% off for the total of $494.00.
Receipts will be provided for health insurance claim purposes.
There is a $65 non-refundable administration fee and no refunds of the full $520 (or $494) after January 10, 2015 for Saturday Registrants and January 11, 2015 for Sunday Registrants.
Will be supplied and included in cost. Reading material will be requested outside of this cost (approx. $12-15). Details upon registration.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please contact me, Rosalyn Fung by email: firstname.lastname@example.org