COMING JANUARY 2014!!!
You’ll learn powerful tools and techniques from the field of Dynamic Eating Psychology, and Mind Body Nutrition, in combination with bodymapping method, to end your inner struggle or deepen your (already healthy) relationship with food, body image and weight.
Who Is this Group Therapy For?
- It’s for anyone curious about their relationship with food
- It’s for anyone curious about their relationship with their own body
- It’s for anyone look to deepen their relationship with their body, even if it’s already “healthy”
- It’s for anyone who is interested in health and fitness
- It’s for those who are sick and tired of dieting.
- It’s for people who are at war with how their body looks.
- It’s for anyone who has a challenging relationship with food.
- It’s for emotional eaters.
- Binge eaters.
- Chronic dieters and yo-yo dieters.
- Anyone with unwanted food habits.
- It’s for anyone who’s been trying to lose weight.
- It’s for individuals who have health issues related to digestion, low energy, mood swings and immunity.
- It’s for anyone struggling with having a healthy self-esteem and/or confidence.
What Can you Expect from this Group Therapy?
You will learn various tools, insights, and practices that are designed to have a powerful impact on your relationship with food, your body, and on your metabolic potential. This process will help you break free from your inner struggles and/or deepen your relationship with food, body image and weight. You will develop a new (or renewed) and nourishing relationship with food and your body. Above all, have fun!
Please see Retreats/Workshops/Events page for more information and to register!!!